Graduate Certificate of Health (General)
Become a heath care leader
USQ's Graduate Certificate of Health (General) allows you to complete one core courses with the flexibility to select three other courses to suit your specific needs. The Graduate Certificate is designed to complement your current employment in the health industry by broadening your scope of practice and increasing your expertise.
How much will it cost?
Approximate annual costs1 for international students' first year of study (4 units) in this program:
Scholarships and financial assistance
You may be able to apply for scholarships to help with your study costs.
- Pre-requisite: 3-year bachelor degree, or equivalent, from a recognised university
- Completed a 3-year bachelor degree in a health-related field from an Australian or internationally recognised university, or equivalent. or
- Completed a minimum of one (1) years' professional work experience equivalent to a qualification at AQF Level 8.
English Language Requirements
You are required to satisfy the applicable English language requirements. This program requires a minimum of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
If you do not meet the English language requirements you may apply to study a University-approved English language program.
How to apply
As this degree is only offered in part-time study, international students wishing to come to Australia will be unable to study on-campus.
USQ accepts applications all year. Semester start dates are:
- Semester 2 - Monday 16 July 2018.
- Semester 1 - Monday 25 February 2019.