- Use the Graduate Diploma of Business Administration as a stepping-stone in developing your strategic leadership and management skills and start your study towards an MBA.
- Become more than an operational manager and apply strategic knowledge to a range of real-life contexts through problem-based assessment scenarios.
- Gain a competitive advantage by leveraging your leadership skills to create and execute organisational strategy.
- Learn how to communicate effectively and positively influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Expand your strategic thinking capabilities and become ready to transition into executive roles within your industry.
- Delivered online in accelerated 8-week teaching blocks, you can fit your study into your life, at your own pace. Choose to study two subjects at a time and finish this degree within eight months, or study part-time and finish within 16 months.
Once you successfully complete this degree, and if you meet the entry requirements, you will be offered the option to articulate to the Master of Business Administration (MBA).