Graduate Diploma of Health (General)
Become a heath care leader
USQ's Graduate Diploma of Health (General) allows you to complete two core courses with the flexibility to select six other courses to suit your specific needs. This theoretically based diploma is designed to complement your current employment in the health industry by broadening your scope of practice and increasing your expertise.
This degree will enhance your career opportunities in the general health field as a specialist. Interested in going onto further study? Successful completion of the Graduate Diploma of Health will develop your skills allowing you to move into further your studies at a master's level.
How much will it cost?
Approximate annual costs1 for international students' first year of study (8 units) in this program:
Scholarships and financial assistance
You may be able to apply for scholarships to help with your study costs.
- Pre-requisite: 3-year bachelor degree, or equivalent, from a recognised university
- Completed a 3-year bachelor degree in a health-related field from an Australian or internationally recognised university, or equivalent. or
- Completed a minimum of one (1) years' professional work experience equivalent to a qualification at AQF Level 8.
English Language Requirements
You are required to satisfy the applicable English language requirements. This program requires a minimum of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
If you do not meet the English language requirements you may apply to study a University-approved English language program.
How to apply
USQ accepts applications all year. Semester start dates are:
- Semester 2 - Monday 16 July 2018.
- Semester 1 - Monday 25 February 2019.