Protecting personal and corporate data through cyber security is paramount to some of the world’s biggest industries. But any organisation that relies on a computer network has a need for cyber security professionals.
There is a critical shortage of skilled cyber security graduates estimating that Australian industry will need at least 18,000 additional cyber security workers by 2026.*
- Industry professionals have significantly contributed to the structure of USQ’s Master of Cyber Security degree. Our hands-on capstone project courses provide you with skills comparable to industry practice.
- Build a well-rounded skillset that is globally transferrable with skills ranging from risk and compliance within cyber-governance, IoT, data mining, digital forensics, and cloud security.
- A cyber security professional earns on average $12,000 more per year than an IT professional.*
- Be a part of the Cyber Security Challenge, Australia’s only cyber security competition, run over 24 hours and designed to test your technical and communication skills. You’ll also get your name in front of some of Australia’s biggest and most respected cyber security employers.
* Australia's Cyber Security Sector Competitiveness Plan, AustCyber, 2018