The contribution of digital technologies to the Australian economy is expected to grow by 75% by 2020*. The demand for employees with ICT-relate skills will only increase.
Be prepared. Study Information Technology with USQ.
- Use leading-edge enterprise tools and standards such as Oracle, SAP, ISO/IEC 20000 (standard for IT service management), implement web services, program mobile devices, and learn from guest lecturers and industry placement opportunities.
- Complete your Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) training at the same time as you study. Once completed you will then be eligible for the CCNA Certification Examination from CISCO.
- Work on exciting projects like former students who have designed an app to recruit and manage volunteers for an organisation.
- Choose from majors in Applied Computer Science (programming, software systems, and databases), Data Analytics, IT Management (enterprise systems, systems analysis and design and planning) or Networking and Security.
- USQ's IT programs have been accredited through the Australian Computer Society (ACS) and, through the Seoul Accord, are recognised in other countries.
*Australia’s Digital Pulse, 2016
Find out how to become a: