- A Master of Advanced Engineering (Engineering and Project Management) is ideal for experienced practicing engineers who want management qualifications to further their career.
- You will undertake an industry based project and study the management of assets and risk which will develop your analytical skills to evaluate innovations in technology, their impact and how to manage them.
- You will learn how to manage small and large-scale engineering projects including how to stay on top of time, cost and scope constraints.
- This eight-unit degree incorporating the Industry Project will allow you to put your developed knowledge base into practice.
- It is available via part-time study online, enabling you to travel or work while studying and allowing you to adapt your study to your life.