- A Master of Advanced Engineering (Structural Engineering Design) is ideal for experienced practicing engineers who want to specialise in the evolving field of structural engineering.
- This specialisation is unique to USQ and will give you the opportunity to develop your computer modelling skills in structural engineering further, as well as explore the technology of fibre composites.
- Key engineering management skills in the management of technological risk and asset management will be developed.
- You will study with leading Australian researchers from USQ’s Centre for Future Materials. The Centre for Future Materials is a leading Australian research centre which provides engineering solutions for industry and the Queensland Government ranging from fibre composite bridges and railway sleepers to synthetic race track material.
- Available online, the Master of Advanced Engineering is only provided part-time (1.5 - 2 year duration) enabling you to travel or work while studying.