Master of Business Administration International (Strategic Marketing)
- Semester 1 (February)
- Semester 2 (July)
- Semester 3 (November)
- 16 units
- 2 years or part-time equivalent
Program Information Set
Take your business skills to the world
Does the idea of working in the global business arena excite you? The Master of Business Administration International will ensure you're prepared to make an impact. Discover how to solve complex global organisational problems, understand cross-cultural perspectives in business and learn how to conduct and manage business abroad.
Why Strategic Marketing?
As a graduate of the Strategic Marketing specialisation, you will stand out in the crowd of marketers. You will be exposed to a variety of strategic marketing techniques and issues and learn how to apply them in an international context. You will study a variety of courses including buyer behaviour, international marketing, services marketing management and strategic management and learn how to apply them to your organisation.
How much will it cost?
Approximate annual costs1 for your first year of study (8 units) in this program are:
|Domestic full fee paying||AUD 22400|
Loan to help you pay your fees
You may not have to pay your course (subject) fees upfront. FEE-HELP allows you to defer your fees until your income reaches a certain level.
You may also be eligible to receive financial support from Centrelink.
Scholarships and financial assistance
You may be able to apply for scholarships to help with your study costs.
- Completion of an Australian university Bachelor degree in any area
- a minimum of one year professional work experience in business, or equivalent.
English Language Requirements
You are required to satisfy the applicable English language requirements. This program requires a minimum of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
If you do not meet the English language requirements you may apply to study a University-approved English language program.
A number of other pathways are also available if you haven't been able to study previously or don't meet the requirements for entry into your program of interest.
How to apply
Applying directly to USQ:
- Semester 3, 2019 - applications close Monday 15 November, with semester 3 commencing on Monday 18 November 2019.
- Semester 1, 2020 - applications close Friday 6 March, with semester 1 commencing on Monday 24 February 2020.
- Semester 2, 2020 - applications close Friday 24 July, with semester 2 commencing on Monday 13 July 2020.