- 6 teaching periods (12 months), or part-time equivalent
- Jan, Mar, May, Jun, Aug, Oct
- Designed to prepare you for executive leadership roles, USQ’s new accelerated Master of Business Administration (MBA) provides the tools to advance your career while delivering value and innovation to your organisation.
- Study USQ’s online MBA in 8-week teaching periods. You can study at your own pace and convenience or fast-track your studies to get your qualification in 12 months full-time.
- Gain relevant skills with assignments that focus on specific problems, real-life projects, opportunities for collaboration, and no exams.
- Two capstone courses allow you to apply your research and analytical skills to explore mega-trends, technological advances and paradigm shifts at the local and global level that have the potential to impact the future of business.
- The innovative learning structure means it’s one of the quickest MBA degrees on the market.
- USQ’s team of lecturers, graphic designers, teaching experts and industry advisors developed MBA courses that are interdisciplinary. This means you’ll graduate with an outcome-focused MBA degree that gives you the knowledge and skills to confidently execute strategic decisions.
- The digital learning journey encompasses learning from lecturers who have real industry experience, coaching calls, podcasts, readings, concepts, and real-world problem solving.
- Expand your strategic thinking capabilities and become ready to transition into executive roles regardless of industry. If you have received feedback that you need to be more strategic or demonstrate how you are strategic then this is the degree for you.
- The USQ MBA provides the capabilities and self-development for you to successfully apply for and be a serious contender for senior and executive roles. Be prepared for roles such as: CEO, Senior Executive, COO, CTO, CIO, CMO, and/or CFO.
Find the entry requirements most relevant to you.
- Completion of an Australian university 3-year bachelor degree with a GPA of at least 4.0 out of 7.0, and a minimum of 3 years' professional work experience in business with at least one years’ management or supervisory level experience, or equivalent;
- completion of an Australian university Graduate Certificate (or other AQF 8 qualification) with a GPA of at least 4.0 out of 7.0, and a minimum of 1 year's management or supervisory level work experience, or equivalent.
For applicants who do not meet the above requirements, USQ’s Graduate Certificate of Business Administration provides an articulation pathway into the Master of Business Administration (MBA).
To complete this degree students must complete 12 units. Most courses (similar to ‘subjects’) are valued at 1 unit. To study full-time you would usually complete 2 units per teaching period.
|Courses to be studied||Units|
Core MBA courses
- Leveraging your leadership identity (compulsory starting course)
- Making decisions strategically
- Analysing business data
- Leading a high-performance culture
- Shaping organisational policy
- Navigating the business environment
- Designing systems for impact
- Communicating strategically
- Mobilising your people
- Leading through a crisis
- Driving growth and innovation
- Dreaming big (capstone course)
Fees and scholarships
Your actual fees may vary depending on the courses you select. We review our fees annually so these may be subject to change.
Approximate annual costs1 for your study (12 units) in this degree are:
Domestic full fee paying
You are responsible for the full cost of your course and are charged a tuition fee.
1 These are indicative annual fees for 2022.
How to apply
Complete your online application directly to USQ.
Select to start your degree in any of the following teaching periods:
|Teaching period||Application closing date||Start date||Finish date|
|1 - January||Wednesday 22 December 2021||Monday 10 January 2022||Friday 4 March 2022|
|2 - March||Wednesday 23 February 2022||Monday 7 March 2022||Friday 29 April 2022|
|3 - May||Wednesday 20 April 2022||Monday 2 May 2022||Friday 24 June 2022|
|4 - June||Friday 10 June 2022||Monday 27 June 2022||Friday 19 August 2022|
|5 - August||Wednesday 10 August 2022||Monday 22 August 2022||Friday 14 October 2022|
|6 - October||Wednesday 5 October 2022||Monday 17 October 2022||Friday 9 December 2022|