- USQ’s Master of Computing Technology (Networking and System Security) degree enables you to become an expert in Networking and System Security.
- This masters degree focuses on enhancing your professional skills and making it relevant to the workforce.
- In addition to studying the courses within the Networking and System Security specialisation, you will select one Research specialisation:
- Applied Research - You will be a part of research training courses, learning about research practice and ethics, data science and visualisation, preparing you to research thoroughly and effectively. Upon graduation, you will not be eligible for enrolment in the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).
- Advanced Research - Undertake an exciting research project under the guidance of an available supervisor. You will learn how to gather, organise and analyse information and ideas, to review, research and report on your chosen project area. Upon graduation you will be eligible to apply for the Doctor Of Philosophy (PhD).