- USQ’s Master of Cyber Security (Technical) enables you to effectively locate and fix vulnerabilities, detect intrusion, and manage cyber risks.
- Learn to critically examine, analyse and implement a range of innovative intelligent solutions to cyber security business scenarios.
- You will explore cryptography within network security, big data management and analytics, and the best security practices relating to cloud-based business environments.
- Be introduced to ethical hacking, where you will analyse and address vulnerabilities in an organisational security systems which a hacker could potentially exploit.
- The hands-on capstone research project gives you the opportunity to work with industry and apply theory to practice in a collaborative, laboratory environment at USQ or in your own workplace.