Master of Education (Full Fee Paying)
Further your teaching career
Educators play a vital role in developing the capacity of citizens to use knowledge to learn, develop and participate in our contemporary world. The Master of Education aims to extend your expertise, helping you to become a leader in Education. It is also offered completely online, giving you the flexibility to study anywhere, anytime.
Your study options
- Adult, Professional and Workplace Learning
- Applied Linguistics
- Career Development
- Curriculum and Pedagogical Leadership
- Leading and Managing Educational Organisations
- Multicultural Education
- Online and Distributed Learning
Other specialisations are available within the Masters of Education (Commonwealth Supported Place) program.
A significant component of your studies will be research courses designed to expand your understanding of the role of education in society, and the challenges faced by educators in rapidly changing, multicultural communities. Choose between an Applied Research or Advanced Research project.
- The Applied Research has a practical emphasis on innovative and creative approaches to solving current issues in the education environment. You can use your own experiences as a backdrop to your studies and develop a research project based on your current workplace.
- The Advanced Research specialisation will allow you to gain an in-depth understanding of your education interests. Using research methods, you will explore different approaches to contemporary education, and develop professional research skills essential to undertaking further learning. This specialisation offers a research-based pathway into a PhD, subject to meeting all entry requirements.