- USQ’s Master of Education (Educational Leadership) is designed to prepare you for a leadership role within an education context.
- Focusing on building and enhancing leadership capacity in aspiring and existing leaders, you will be at the forefront of contemporary educational practice.
- You will also enhance your knowledge how best to lead, coach and mentor high-performance educational teams.
- Expand your understanding of the transformative role of education in society, and develop the skills to work through the contemporary challenges faced by educators in rapidly changing, diverse communities.
- Develop the skills to solve current issues in the education environment by using your own experiences as a backdrop to your studies, developing a research project based on your current workplace.
- This specialisation does not qualify you for teacher registration in Queensland. You can qualify for teacher registration in Queensland with the Master of Learning and Teaching (Early Years), Master of Learning and Teaching (Primary) or Master of Learning and Teaching (Secondary).