- USQ’s Master of Education (STEM Education) is critically important for our current and future productivity. The interdisciplinary and applied approach to teaching science, technology, engineering and mathematics integrates the different curriculum areas using a problem solving approach.
- The STEM specialisation is for those who are educators or those who work with educators from Early Childhood, K-12 and Higher Education. At USQ, you will receive the knowledge to ensure your students develop knowledge and skills related to STEM education.
- Expand your understanding of the transformative role of education in society, and develop the skills to work through the contemporary challenges faced by educators in rapidly changing, diverse communities.
- Develop the skills to solve current issues in the education environment by using your own experiences as a backdrop to your studies, developing a research project based on your current workplace.
- This specialisation does not qualify you for teacher registration in Queensland. You can qualify for teacher registration in Queensland with the Master of Learning and Teaching (Early Years), Master of Learning and Teaching (Primary) or Master of Learning and Teaching (Secondary).