- If you are an Engineering Technologist and have more than 5 years industry experience under your belt, then USQ’s Master of Engineering Practice (Power Systems Engineering) will give you the necessary qualification to be eligible for Professional Engineer registration with Engineers Australia.
- Right from the beginning you will be able to use the knowledge and skills you have already gained in the workplace to complete your first year core units.
- Through self-assessment and workplace portfolios you will demonstrate how you may already meet Engineers Australia’s competencies and identify the technical courses you will need to complete in order to graduate.
- Available to study through distance education, the Master of Engineering Practice allows you to get a step ahead without having to step back from your work or life commitments.
- You will build upon your prior knowledge in Power Systems Engineering with advanced studies in areas such as electrical technology and electricity supply systems.
- Your capstone course will see you working in USQ’s state-of-the-art laboratories on advanced electrical and electronic equipment not always available in the workplace.