- Explore solutions to complex engineering problems with USQ’s Master of Engineering (Research). You will learn advanced research techniques from leading USQ researchers and undertake a significant piece of research with industry to advance the engineering profession and knowledge.
- Studying engineering research at USQ will give you the platform to begin your research career, while working with industry.
- USQ’s key engineering research areas include: Agricultural and Environmental Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Civil and Construction Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Systems Engineering, Fluid Mechanics, Rheology and Thermofluids, Geographical Information Systems and Planning, Mechanics, Materials and Structures and Mechatronic Engineering.
- Through a selected engineering research project undertaken as part of this program, you have opportunities for industry collaboration.
- Master of Engineering (Research) projects cover diverse areas including precision agricultural tools, development of novel composite materials and hybrid structures for rural and regional applications, water resource management, machine vision and control, next-generation mobile communications and 3D GIS applications.