- Is your passion to work in Sport, Exercise, Health or Fitness?
- The Master of Science (Sport and Exercise) is designed for graduate students to expand their knowledge and skills to apply the science of sport and exercise and develop interventions that improve sport performance, health, and fitness, and assist in the prevention of chronic diseases.
- During your degree, studies will cover many aspects of Sport and Exercise Science including Anatomy and Physiology, Psychology, Strength and Conditioning, Exercise Prescription and Programming and Delivery, alongside professional placements.
- You can choose between two different pathways of study:
- Research Project track — This will provide you with research skills and allows you to develop a research thesis through a project in your chosen disciplinary application area.
- Research Training track — This will allow you to develop your research capability and gain specialised skills to prepare for a professional career in science.
- You may have the opportunity to undertake professional placement.
Successful completion of the Master of Science may qualify you to apply for PhD entry.