- submit a personal statement (500 words maximum) outlining:
- your reflections on your studies at USQ to date
- your current focus and how you will make the most of your remaining studies
- how you see yourself as a future professional within your field
- demonstrate a history of involvement within your school, extracurricular activities or within your local community
- provide evidence of financial hardship as directed in the application process.
Extra consideration will be given to students from outer regional, remote or very remote areas. If you meet this criteria and wish this to be taken into consideration when assessing your application you must:
- provide evidence to show you have a permanent address in, or have relocated to study from an outer regional, remote or very remote area within Australia according to the Australian Statistical Geographic Standard Remoteness Areas 2016 (ASGC) - refer Health Workforce Locator map.
*Applicants will be assessed on academic achievement.
Please Note: If an applicant holds other USQ awarded scholarships, this may be taken into consideration in selection.