Prior to lodging a formal application, applicants should submit a detailed CV, academic transcripts and the contact information of three referees to Dr Rajib Rana, Rajib.Rana@usq.edu.au
If Dr Rajib Rana supports your application please scan and forward as one PDF attachment the following documentation to email@example.com.
- USQ Advance Queensland PhD scholarship application form;
- a detailed Preliminary Thesis Topic Proposal form (DOC 28KB) relating to the above topic;
- a curriculum vitae;
- education qualifications (testamur and academic transcripts for all undergraduate and postgraduate awards);
- a two page summary of your research interests and experiences;
- documentation confirming citizenship;
- a list of any research publications.
The Office of Research Graduate Studies (ORGS) also recommends that applicants commence the admission process. For admission instructions, please refer to how to apply. For your scholarship application to be assessed, scanned copies of the above documentation must be forwarded as one attachment to the ORGS: firstname.lastname@example.org.