- Graduate ready to make an impact in the construction industry and the ability to manage a range of construction projects, including residential, commercial, industrial, and infrastructure projects.
- Develop proficiency in problem-solving analysis, engineering design and construction project and business management, as well as expertise in built environment, quantity surveying and building services design.
- Diversify your skillset by completing a minor study within a specific area or specialisation. You have the option to choose a minor in building, construction or to create your own.
- Already have professional experience in the construction industry? You can build towards earning a higher salary as a qualified construction manager with USQ’s Bachelor of Construction (Honours). Study while you work, either via distance or on campus, and have the flexibility to fit study around your life.
- Already have a Diploma through TAFE? Maybe an apprenticeship through your work experience? Then fast-track your degree with the credit you’ve already earned.