- Ride the wave of the technological era with USQ’s Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Electrical and Electronic). The Bachelor of Engineering Honours program will take you directly into a career as a Professional Engineer.
- You can also choose to increase your knowledge further and combine your major studies in Electrical and Electronic Engineering with a four-unit minor in Management or Data Management.
- The Bachelor of Engineering Honours program gives you the opportunity to get hands-on with a range of advanced technologies - including automated test equipment, embedded real-time controllers, sensors and the Internet of Things, and an exciting final year research project associated with an industry application.
- You’ll gain a thorough understanding of electrical theory, control theory, electrical plant, computer interfacing and programming, measurement principles and sensor design, signal processing and communications, as well as engineering project management – enabling you to design electrical and electronic products, processes or systems which are soundly based in theory.
- As an electrical engineering professional your work will focus on interpreting requirements and designing and implanting engineering solutions which optimise social, environmental and economic sustainable outcomes over the full lifetime of the engineering product or project.