- As the general population develops a greater understanding of the importance of health and fitness, sport and exercise specialists are in high demand.
- Choose to explore research areas that interest you within sport and exercise. Your research could lead you to uncovering more about physiology, nutrition, biomechanics or public health.
- Expand and develop knowledge within Sport and Exercise. You will learn research techniques and apply them to the area in the health sector that you are most passionate about.
- Under the guidance of our leading researchers, you will be responsible for planning and executing a relevant research project.
- Your research can be undertaken within our new Sport and Exercise Clinic, Strength and Conditioning and Research Laboratories.
- USQ’s research in Human Movement and Sports Science is rated well above world standard (ERA, 2018).