- USQ’s Master of Education (Full Fee Paying) aims to extend your expertise, helping you to become a leader in education.
- Study research courses designed to expand your understanding of the transformative role of education in society, and develop the skills to work through the contemporary challenges faced by educators in rapidly changing, diverse communities.
- Develop the skills to solve current issues in the education environment by using your own experiences as a backdrop to your studies, developing a research project based on your current workplace.
- Domestic full fee paying places are funded entirely through the full fees paid by the student. Full fees vary depending on the courses that are taken. Students are able to calculate the fees for a particular course via the Course Fee Finder.
- Domestic full fee paying students may be eligible to defer their fees through a government loan called FEE-HELP provided they meet the residency and citizenship requirements.
- Australian citizens, Permanent Humanitarian Visa holders, Permanent Resident visa holders and New Zealand citizens who will be resident outside Australia for the duration of their program pay full tuition fees and are not eligible for FEE-HELP.
- International students pay full fees. Full fees vary depending on the courses that are taken and whether they are studied on-campus, via distance education/online. Students are able to calculate the fees for a particular course via the Course Fee Finder.
- Other specialisations are available within the Master of Education (Commonwealth Supported Place).